Header Ads

I was a nobody before. Today I drive the latest cars- Bobrisky goes down memory lane, shares photo of his arrest in 2011



Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, Bobrisky the male Barbie of Snapchat in the Nigerian sphere and also the most popular Nigerian on the social app took a trip down memory lane by sharing a photo of when he was arrested at a bar in Surulere, for appearing as an opposite gender, years ago and a photo of how he is now. Read what he wrote below after the cut...

"Just wanna thank God for his mercy in my life.i was nobody before πŸ˜©πŸ˜©. I almost gave up. But my God proved to me that he is still existing . I drive d latest cars πŸš—, travel to any country I want, use d most expensive phones πŸ“± thank u father πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».i wont be shy of who I am U are free to insult me lol U are only reminding my God not forget d long life he
 promised me, d private jet he has in place for me,, lastly good health. So continue I won't block u anymore,

Cheers" he captioned the photos.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.