Header Ads

My heart is full of joy! Nigerian burn survivor, Chizoba Obanye celebrates the end of her degree exam




Nigerian burn survivor, Chizoba Obanye concluded her degree exam on 19th June, at the Anambra State University Ulli, which is now Chukwuemeka Odumegu Ojukwu University, COOU
The ever cheerful young lady took to Facebook and posted some of her photos to celebrate the milestone and she wrote:

"It is finished. Is been long i have been waiting for dis special day finally it's here, my heart is full of joy been in dis sch for 4 yrs wasn't easy.
Lemi first of all appreciate God for his Grace nd seeing me through in my stay here.
#secondly i want to appreciate my parents for been there for me i luv dem alot
#Thirdly i appreciate my siblings , cousins, family frnds, my uncles,and aunties i luv u guys
#i appreciate my wonderful frnds Umeh Lilian my bestie, anita nd chisom i luv u guys nd will miss u guys, i also appreciate my bestie cj, oy, Amaka, chidubem, chidiogu, Sandra i luv u guys and thanks for been there for me.
# no more lukong
#no more pathways
#am now free lyk a bird
# latest graduate from Obanye family
# proud biochemist
# done nd dusted"
 









No comments

Powered by Blogger.