Header Ads

VIDEO: Lecrae – I’ll Find You Ft Tori Kelly



VIDEO: Lecrae – I’ll Find You Ft Tori Kelly


Download Video Lecrae-I’ll Find You Ft Tori Kelly ,Lecrae has joined forces with the song’s guest Tori Kelly for a heartfelt song video for his state-of-the-art single ‘I’ll find You’. This video has been created in guide of St. Jude kids’s research clinic. Directed by way of Michael Mihail, it has been shot at the Glendale Memorial hospital in la wherein real patients of the St. Jude children research hospital seem inside the video as properly.

Lecrae’s preceding single ‘advantages‘ reached top 10 of city radio even as ‘I’ll locate You’ is beginning to advantage momentum as properly. both songs, in conjunction with ‘Hammertime‘ will appear on his coming near near new album, expected to arrive later this yr through Columbia statistics. Play and enjoy Download Video Lecrae-I’ll Find You Ft Tori Kelly and never forget to share your taught with us after.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.