Header Ads

Graphic Photo: Young Nigerian lady set to wed dies in fatal accident car in Akwa Ibom



A young Nigerian lady, Akwa Ima, who was set to wed has died in a fatal car accident in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state.
A facebook user, Esther Essiet, who happen to be a friend to the deceased took to Facebook on Saturday 22nd July to mourn her sad death and she wrote:
'My friends, today is another sad day for ACTION, have never been this sad In my whole life, Akwa Ima, instead of me coming to your marriage, I am preparing to come to your burial today being 22_7_2017, 2day is a day I will never forget In my life, Goodbye my sister, goodbye my friend goodbye the beautiful one, goodbye a friend in need /indeed, Action will forever miss you.'
'I Hrt u. Rest in peace, May God accept your soul in Jesus name AMEN.'
Below is the photo...


No comments

Powered by Blogger.